Friday, February 5, 2010

Today in class we are reviewing what we've learned in the last 2 weeks about ENT (Ears, nose, and throat, or what some call "Ears, nose, and wallet"). We had a doctor come and talk about common ENT issues in family medicine. Next is a small group on ENT and then another group discussion on cleft lip and pallet.

This afternoon I need to catch up on the lectures I've missed this week. The lectures are now online so it is very tempting for me to miss class! I have a group assignment on epidemiology due on Monday that I need to work on before we meet tomorrow. We are analyzing a paper about doctors accidently leaving equipment inside patients during surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I just used an article on a Dr. leaving a tool inside a patient for an assignment of mine, but my assignment was about insurance and I used it as an example of why Dr's need medical malpractice insurance.

    ReplyDelete