Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to the blog


It's a new year and I'm excited to try this blogging thing again. There are many exciting things going on in my life and I can't wait to write about them here.

I just got back from a weeklong vacation to the Caribbean. My parents, my friend Vicki, her mom Pat, and I went on a cruise. It was my first cruise and it was fantastic. The weather was so warm and it was so restful.

My favourite place was St. Martin, where Vicki and I went kayaking in a salt water lagoon. We saw jellyfish that live upsidedown and sting you when you pick them up. We also saw sea cucumbers that look like poo. We met many nice people on this day, I will remember it fondly for a very long time.

In class right now we have been learning about the female reproductive tract. I'm really loving the material but I am finding it difficult to concentrate in class. This is going to be a very stressful semester, especially because I will be planning for a very exciting summer trip that I will talk more about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment